Inscrit le: 12 Mai 2010
Moyenne de points: 0,04
|Posté le: Jeu 13 Mai - 17:20 (2010) Sujet du message: Traité de NAP classique
- 1. This pact includes all members of WHS and RATM
- 2. No other alliances or players are covered! See details in 12.
Everyone has to do independant negotiations.
Start and end:
- 3. The NAP starts when representatives of both parties agree on the terms.
- 4. The NAP ends when the winner of the round is announced.
Hostilities and cooperation
- 5. Members do not attack members the NAP partner,
- 6. Members do not help a third party in attacking members of the NAP-partner (e.g. by providing airports).
- 7. Should an accidental run in between members of the NAP-partners occur, both parties should take actions to solve this problem promptly and in a peaceful way.
- 8. NAP partners may choose to cooperate in an attack on a third party, but they are not obliged to do so.
- 9. If this NAP is violated (accidentally or on purpose), both sides have to get in contact as soon as possible to initiate a peaceful solution. If not, the NAP can be considered broken and hostile actions are allowed.
- 10. Members do not share information about the NAP-partner to any third party, including another NAP-partner.
- 11. If a NAP-partner has information about an attack on the other NAP-partner, they must inform the other alliance.
- 12. After signing the NAP, both NAP-partners provide a list of untagged allied players to protect them of accidental attacks.
These players are only protected in the beginning of the game. After the time they could have been invited or could have reached PL1, they won't be covered by this NAP anymore.
- 13. Both parties can share systems, but sharing can be refused by the party that owns the system (though it should be reasoned).
- 14. A system is ‘owned’ when the alliance has at least one established colony in that system.
- 15. Should both parties establish a first colony in the same system within 24 hours of each other, the system is shared.
- 16. If both parties agree on sharing a system, planets are divided through communications/diplomacy.
- 17. If a system is shared, both parties inform each other on fleet movements to avoid run ins.
- 18. If a member of the NAP-partner is idle for more then 7 days, his planets in a shared system are open for take-over or are sieged. Both parties agree on who takes what planets through communication, but the owning alliance has a bonus.
- 19. Each NAP partner is allowed to attack enemy alliances in systems including planets owned by the other nap partner too with direct attacks. No jumps (free/neutral planets) within the system may be used for that purpose without asking for permission first!
Recruitement & resigning players
- 20. Recruitment of a player in a system already owned by the NAP partner is not possible without prior agreement.
- 21. If an alliance member resigns or is locked then his Alliance has first right to overtake the planets. Both parties agree on dividing the planets through communication.
- 22. FF is not allowed.
- 23. PG is not allowed.
- 24. Multiing is not allowed.
- 25. All other kinds of cheating, like hacking, pwstealing, bugabuse, etc aren't allowed as well.